READ ARGHHH!!!!!

Try read bah.... I know very little post.... Don't complain =D

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Failure

Finally... after a long time... i create my own blog.... Haha... sounds stupid though... coz i never thought tat i would create a blog for myself to write all my daily activities.... but today... is one of my bad day:

I feel like i had been abandon by all the people around me.... since i wake up... from a hangover( coz of last night ).... i call some of my frends and they didn't pick up my phone.... then.... i'll start to think stupid stuffs like.... "Are they don't like to hang out wif me anymore".... "Am i really that TAO REN YEN".... but... i won't know the real answer coz i know sometimes i'm a little bit annoying T.T

Plus, after a few days of cold between me and my gf... Finally i say i'm sorry... I know should pick her phone days ago.... But i just can't... coz she gimme a feeling that she betray me, she betray my trust.... Then... she told me that she know what i did at Firefly last night... I don't know how she know it but it doesnt matter now.... coz i don't even know how to maintain a relation or even a friendship.... But... i just hope all of this are onli my imagination and I hope all of this is over as soon as possible.....

No comments:

Post a Comment