READ ARGHHH!!!!!

Try read bah.... I know very little post.... Don't complain =D

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Boring=Torture

God damn it.... It's such a boring weekend for me for these 2 days....
I spend all of my times in front of my desktop and doing nothing....
Haizz..... Everytime I thought I can go out for entertainment....
Then its been cancel or even been abandon....
Super boring days...
I sibeh hate this kind of feelings....
I been through the days meaninglessly coz i got nothing to do at all....
Sienz ah.... Most of the time I tried to find stupid stuff to do....
But the best is.... I a kind of save up some money for myself though...~~
Oh ya.... Finally... I touch my guitar after such a long time....
Damn.... It's been a long time since I had played it....
Now I hv trouble with my fingers to play even single song....
Swt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment