READ ARGHHH!!!!!

Try read bah.... I know very little post.... Don't complain =D

Thursday, April 8, 2010

What a shame~~~

Today my grandma called me and listen to something unhappy
MY SISTER

My grandma said,
"she's getting more and more useless and worse than before"
this is a sad case
as she's bad enough when I leave Sandakan last time,
I don't mind if
She's lazy to study and following those
So-called frens

But I'm fucking beh song a few things,
She had become a goddamn spoiled brat,
Thx to my parents,
She keep wasting OUR parents' money
and buy shits which might cost
more than what I use for a sem here....

Goddammit,
that I'm still ok....
BUT...
Thx to my parents,
She's fucking disrespect my MUM than ever,
Last time she keep shout at my mum,
and I scolded her a few times but she wasn't even listen,
NOW,
she even started to scold vulgar to my mum?
WTF??
They brought you to this world and that's how you treat them??

I really wish she could change her attitude before I really slap her in the face one day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment