READ ARGHHH!!!!!

Try read bah.... I know very little post.... Don't complain =D

Sunday, April 11, 2010

WuWu~~~

Hello guys,
Yup,
Even I can't believe I'm writing a blog
During 5AM in the morning XD

This is sucks,
yesterday(11th April)
Awake at 4.30pm,
Then having headache for the rest of the day

Afterward
I took a pill by GOD
PANADOL ( the ActiFast one ah)
Sibeh effective man
Went back to sleep at 9
Then woke up at 11..... WTH MAN=.=

Nothing to do,
Then study for the trial 2mrw,
Then go out yum cha wif my tall indian fren, roy again
Hahaha,
Gonna believe this shit,
He didn't sleep for the fifth day man,
Worse than me....
That's a very unhealthy lifestyle he's having

Got home at 2,
Thought about sleep at 3,
Mana tau go to bed at 4=.=
(But can't fall asleep)
And here I am at 5 =D

Dammit,
but still,
Better study right now for tomorrow
HAHA, Godspeed to everyone for the test XD

No comments:

Post a Comment